Happy Sunday friends! Welcome back to another week of The Creative Corner! So glad you stopped by!
This week I shared a Simple Farmhouse Burlap and Lace Banner that I hung in our Farmhouse Office!
I hope you’re all having a wonderful summer! Hard to believe we are coming to the middle of July! I just want these holidays to go by super slow so we are trying hard to soak up all the sun and fun we can!!!
Window Flower Box from The Scrap Shoppe
Whipped Lemon Cheesecake and Blueberry Parfaits Recipe from 5 Minutes From Mom
Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
- **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you! The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 7pm MST and ends Thursday at 4pm MST.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!!