Hello friends! Welcome back to another week of The Creative Corner!
I hope all my fellow Canadians had a very wonderful weekend celebrating our countries 150th birthday!! We had such a fun weekend together as a family…. enjoyed lots of time at the beach! I really noticed what a difference a year makes… our kids are so independent in the lake and love rowing around in floating toys! We also enjoyed a bit of the festivities our town was hosting, a family bbq and gave of kickball at my parents and fireworks of course! For the first time I can ever remember, we got poured on and had to make a mad dash for the car!!
Blueberry Hand Pies from Growing Up Gabel
Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies from Lolly Jane
Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
- **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you! The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 7pm MST and ends Thursday at 4pm MST.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!!