Hope you’re all having a lovely week! A few weeks ago we completed our third One Room Challenge! This was by far the smallest room we’ve tackled in these challenges, but let me assure you, there wasn’t a lack of work and late nights involved! I totally think it was all worth it though. I love this new bathroom makeover!
I received quite a few emails and comments about where certain stuff was from so I thought I’d do a post and share the source from! That way it’s all in one spot for you!
- Countertops- Rona (color is jamocha “granite”)
- Wall Paint (grey owl)- Benjamin Moore
- Faucet (Peerless)- Home Depot
- Tile- Rona(Uberhaus brand)
- Mirror- Winners (Canadian chain of TJ Maxx, Ross’s, Marshall’s)
- Light Fixture (Hampton Bay)- Home Depot (discontinued, but this one is similar to ours)
- Floating shelves- built by my husband; hope to share tutorial next week!
- Towel Rack- built ourselves and hooks are from D. L. Lawless Hardware
- Towels and facecloths- Walmart
- Memory Foam Bath Mat- Walmart (Better Home & Garden)
- Toothbrush/towel holder- Michaels
- Chalkboard Easel- Superstore
- Plant on counter- Jasmine plant (live) from Home Depot
- Plant on floating shelves- faux greenery and pot from Ikea
The plants on the top shelf of the floating shelves are both faux! I love decorating with greenery.. whether it’s faux or real! I do prefer faux as I don’t have to worry about remembering to water them!
This gorgeous shower curtain was one my last purchases from Target… before they said bye-bye to us Canadians. I wanted something white and simple, yet something that was beautiful and eye catching. When I saw this one, I fell in love with it!
I think that toothbrush/towel holder got the most attention out of all the fixtures and décor! After we got rid of our verrry handy but totally dated medicine chest, we had no were to put the kids’ toothbrushes. I didn’t really want them sitting on the counter so when I saw this little chalkboard basket at Michaels, I knew I found exactly what I was looking for! Practical but so pretty!
Love me some shiny new chrome!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! And if there’s any other questions about our bathroom makeover, please feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll try my best to help! Enjoy the rest of your week!
And just in case you’re looking for a tasty treat, here’s my favorite cake that I shared yesterday!
And don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for our weekly link up party.. I’d love to see what you’ve been up to! It starts at 6am EST!
Linking to these fabulous parties:
Inspire Me Tuesday, Time To Sparkle, On Display Thursdays, Tuesdays At Our Home, Motivational Monday, The Dedicated House, The Makers Link Party, Party In Your PJs, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Whimsy Wednesday, Moonlight and Mason Jars, Work It Wednesday, Pin Worthy Wednesday, Wednesday Roundup, Artsy Fartsy Link Party, Inspire Me Please, Grace At Home, Creative Collection, Weekend Wind-down Party, Best of The Weekend, Super Saturday, Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop, Share It Sunday, Talented Tuesdays, Pretty Pintastic Party, Think and Make Party, Something To Talk About, The Creative