Happy Friday everyone 🙂
I am not sure where this recipe has been all my life… would you believe I have never had a Snickerdoodle cookie before? The smell of these baking in the oven told me I would love them! I love cookies that stay soft and these ones will not disappoint!
These cookies have become a favorite in our home… with our children and us! Please try them out, you will not be disappointed! 🙂
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Linking Up to: Grace At Home http://www.impartinggrace.com/2014/03/grace-at-home-no-98.html
Source: Lil Luna http://lilluna.com/