Hello friends and happy September!! Who’s ready for cozy evenings, comfort foods, pumpkin everything and hockey (or football for my American friends! 😉 ? It’s back to school for us on Tuesday and while I’m soo sad to see our babies go, there is always something about back to routine and fall that’s welcoming! Excited to share some awesome fall diys and recipes with you this month!
So glad you joined us for The Creative Corner! Thanks to everyone for linking up and for those of you who are just browsing for some inspiration! I’m sure you’ll find some here!
Stylish and Functional Laundry Room from Sandy A La Mode
Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week?
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
- **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**
- By adding your links, you give us permission to use one photo if we choose to feature your creation on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given!
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you! The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 7pm MST and ends Thursday at 4pm MST.